Day Twelve

 

May 24, 2021


Today I worked from 12:30 to 3:00. During this time I designed and made a plaque. This plaque has my name and graduation year on it. I went to the metal shop and grabbed a piece of stainless steel. I cleaned the metal and put it on the belt grinder to give it a brushed finish. After that, I brought it to the tech center in the library and used the laser engraver to put my name and graduation year on it. Once the laser was done engraving I brought it back to the metal shop and cut it to length. I then drilled four holes, one in each corner. The plaque was complete, all I had to do was install it. In the process of installing the plaque, I stripped one of the screws and snapped another. After getting more screws it is installed and finished. The total amount of time I have spent on this project has been over 65 hours over the past couple of weeks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection

Day Ten

Day Seven